Here are 5 questions to ask yourself if you’re in an unhealthy relationship. Regardless of how long you’ve been with the person, how much you may love them or how they may have once made you feel you have to think about whether or not this relationship is becoming a toxic one and bringing more negativity than positivity to your life. You should really contemplate these questions, your answers to them, and where your relationship is going.
- Does this relationship make you feel good about yourself?
- How would you like to be treated by your significant other?
- Is there a change that you can make to improve the relationship?
- What advice would you give a good friend who was going through a similar situation?
- What does your future look like without this person in it?